" We are very optimistic and excited to grow the business , " said Kenneth S.Yang , president and CEO of Golden Arches Development Corp. .
Of the plan , the Golden Arches as a McD franchise licensee hopes to close the year 2012 to have 329 restaurant outlets nationwide . 56 % of which are owned by the company directly , the remaining 44 % shaped like McD franchise .
The main focus of development in Metro Manila and Southern Tagalog . Kenneth Yang noted , the growth of larger stores this year than last year .
" We want to expand aggressively in the next three to five years , " said Yang . Last year , the company had said that will only open 30 outlets by 2016 .
That optimism is not without reason , the Philippine economy will be very strong and growing industry that is characterized by development of expanding the number of workers , financial transactions and the increasing interest in consumer spending large enough .
Especially for McD , it will be the expansion plans across the province . Including tourism islands such as Bogol . " We really want to be the main restaurant at the venue. McD will be present in Palawan in the near future . While in Boracay , was studied , " he said .
The investment cost for a franchise store is about p40 million . That claim , many restaurants have been renovated and brought to a higher standard . " The goal is that consumers convenient when it comes to our stores , " said Yang .
Fast-food restaurant is planned to raise its product prices . However , it promised the price is still affordable and no more than 5 % . Everything is done following the electrical demand charges and labor costs .